Identify talent & reduce mis-hires with interview playbooks
Build a hiring process that optimizes
your talent pipeline.
your talent pipeline.
“Our experience with Yardstick has been wonderful. Their help and support have given greater effectiveness in selecting only A-players for our organization”
Gene Shi, CEO at Learning Genie
Does this sound familiar?
“We had a problem with lots of our sales hires failing, but we are not sure why.”
Relying on intuition or guesswork when selecting candidates
Hiring expensive consultants to build your interviewing process.
Having the recruiting team build the process from scratch.
Make decisions based on objective criteria, not intuition
Enhanced Candidate Evaluation
Reduce Bias & Boost Diversity in Hiring
Gain a Clearer Signal of Candidates' Skills.
Increased Hiring & Onboarding Success
Select a Playbook
Choose from our extensive library of playbooks tailored to different sales positions.
- Find the playbook that closely aligns with the role you are hiring for.
- Build a consistent hiring process based on the best practices of top sales leaders.
- Leverage the expertise and insights from our playbooks to optimize your process.
Our interview playbooks are 80% to 90% complete, saving you time and effort
- Easily customize them to align with specific domain experience and company values.
- Modification can be done in just a few minutes
Once an interviewer is using Yardstick, they’ll quickly realize this is the easiest and best way to do an interview they’ve ever experienced.
- Distractions removed for a focused and efficient interview process.
- Yardstick provides interviewers with targeted questions and guidance for follow-up questions
- Uncover the truth about candidates' experiences and track record of success
Evaluate and Hire
Hiring decisions are human decisions. Yardstick will guide your team to find the candidates aligned to what you’re looking for.
- Easy access to scorecards for each candidate
- Get guided team discussions to make better hiring decisions
- Centralize all hiring-related information in one place
As the candidate is onboarded, stakeholders evaluate the candidates progress towards key goals and competencies.
- Enables quick interventions and corrective actions as needed
- Ensures alignment with sales goals and keeps the team on track